Search This Blog

Monday, September 7, 2009

Football's about to begin

I'm actually getting a little excited for this season. I'm very disappointed to see Favre with the Viks...Not so much because I think he should be with the Packers, but because he's a baby and got out of training camp like he wanted and still got a spot with the Viks. Plus he's only come back with the Viks to stick it to Ted Tompson...take a class and get over your anger, dude...I'm sticking with my prediction that the Viks will still not get to the Super Bowl...I'm a firm believer that the Viks can't get past the first round of play offs. Since they have Favre this year, I'm going to bump them up a notch and say the second round, because Favre's going to be hurt sometime throughout the season. The only good game he's going to play is those against the Pack, and I can't wait to see Rogers kick his ass! Do I sound angry? I am, I almost puked last week when I saw Favre doing an interview with a Vikings hat on...ok, I'm done now...

I am excited about football this year though. Mike and I are doing a Fantasy Football league with John and Denise for bragging rights...can't wait to see who's going to win! I just want to beat Mike...hehe

I'm sure I'll have plenty of good game day recipes posted for throughout the season, so check back often!

No comments: